I am also on Instagram if you'd like to see more pictures. My username is jmpalmer.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Snapshots

I have a few random pictures I wanted to post. Just a couple snapshots of my glamorous life.

Mishka with his gigantic bone the kids wanted to get him. I think he has no idea how to even begin chewing on it...
The boys said they were dressed like twins and wanted a "cool dude" picture.
And Jack playing the part of the injured man in the story of the Good Samaritan at church.
We took the kids to the Top That frozen yogurt shop that just opened downtown. De-lish! Only here can you put Fruit Loops, Coco Krispies, Fruity Pebbles, anything chocolate or fruit, on yogurt.I don't have pictures but I thought I'd also share that as of this week, all the kids are in classes in town. Jack has been doing a little science/exploration class with his buddy Norah at the Discovery museum every Monday. They are learning about their senses and he's having a great time. Of course we have to drag out the story of what they did that day in class (quite opposite of his friend Norah - he's such a boy).

Kale and Kate are doing a homeschool art class that just started and is 8 weeks long. We really wanted to expose them to art stuff that I knew I wasn't going to be able to do with them. Things like pottery. Their first class they got to sculpt clay and even do a pot on the wheel. They had a blast. Hopefully I'll get some pictures of all my little students at their classes.

And that's about all I got for this one!


sig 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the God of our yesterdays. He allows us the memory of them so we can turn the past into the ministry for the future.

"I don't think you can explain how Christian faith works. It is a mystery. And I love this about Christian spirituality. It cannot be explained, and yet it is beautiful and true. It is something you feel, and it comes from the soul."