I am also on Instagram if you'd like to see more pictures. My username is jmpalmer.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

In the past 5 days....

... I

*have made and eaten yummy enchiladas!

*planted tomatoes, cucumbers, jalapenos, bell peppers and strawberries in my garden.

*have gone to Farmington and waited for over an hour to eat at Olive Garden with some great people that I don't hang out with all the time. It was really fun.

*spoke about God's crazy love for me at the women's breakfast on Saturday morning.

*helped plan, prepare and participated in a dear friend's going away party.

*watched The Time Traveler's Wife. Don't ever need to see that one again. So strange...

*went to church, loved on toddlers, went to a Children's ministry meeting then took kids home for a nap while Mark went to another meeting.

*napped.

*went to book club and hung out with some amazing women and discussed many, many things and a bit of the book :)

*went grocery shopping with my children (always an adventure).

*took Kale to Sports Camp then spent the rest of the evening with just Jack. So fun to hang out with my little man one on one.

*woke up to Jack and his bed covered in poop. Ugh!

*went to lunch at a park with another group of wonderful ladies and some of their children.

*got the tires changed on my van.

*got stressed out with Jack (not an uncommon occurrence).

*took Kale to Tball and watched him hit the tar out of the ball! He also took a ball in the nose during warm ups. Not fun for him.

*took Kale back to Sports Camp and took remaining two cranky children home for baths to wash off the coat of dirt they had in their hair and put them down for much needed sleep.

*started a non-fiction book that is by far stranger than fiction.

*thought about blogging but didn't have the time to sit and post anything.

*dealt with fits and screaming.

*was challenged to love people as Christ has loved me.

*have done ump-teen loads of laundry, half of which is in suitcases and the other half still on the couch waiting to be dealt with.

*watched a couple episodes of Bones while folding said laundry.

*have said goodbye/see-you-later to a very wonderful and close friend.

*was planning on a vacation to Omaha to watch the College World Series and had that change at the last minute.

*now am working on planning another needed vacation.

*have dreamed about a vacation to a beach somewhere to sleep...

*have been blessed by and thankful for, my family.

*have probably forgotten some important things I've done in the past 5 days....
sig 2.0

1 comment:

  1. I like the new look of the blog:) Sounds like a really busy week! I am so sad that we had to change plans:( I can't wait to see you guys! Love you

    ReplyDelete

God is the God of our yesterdays. He allows us the memory of them so we can turn the past into the ministry for the future.

"I don't think you can explain how Christian faith works. It is a mystery. And I love this about Christian spirituality. It cannot be explained, and yet it is beautiful and true. It is something you feel, and it comes from the soul."