I am also on Instagram if you'd like to see more pictures. My username is jmpalmer.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday -- still camping :)

Since I have a few more pictures that Kim took to post, I thought I'd combine it with Thankful Thursday. Cause in looking through the pictures I see many things to be thankful for.

I'm thankful...

...for a play tea set. Hours of fun and entertainment!

..for curious and hungry toddlers
...for good friends who'll play cards and pirates at the same time with my children
...for our little family
...for my awesome husband and son.
...for lovely pictures of me.... (I looked confused - I guess I was a bit intimidated to be in charge of driving this thing!)
...for sweet Marilyn who took such good care of all of us this weekend.
...for big boys to teach my big boy about boy stuff
...and for this sweet girl to show my sweet girl that girls can do anything!

sig 2.0

2 comments:

  1. I'm giggling that y'all are reading a book called "Who Pooped"! he!he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics:) And I would have to agree that the family book reading session has some quality literature...those Palmer kids better be able to tell the difference between elk and deer poop! Can't wait to show Micah the picture of Kale shooting the bow! xoxo from Cali:)

    ReplyDelete

God is the God of our yesterdays. He allows us the memory of them so we can turn the past into the ministry for the future.

"I don't think you can explain how Christian faith works. It is a mystery. And I love this about Christian spirituality. It cannot be explained, and yet it is beautiful and true. It is something you feel, and it comes from the soul."