I am also on Instagram if you'd like to see more pictures. My username is jmpalmer.

Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 in Review

I decided to throw out some random pictures from the past year. Some I may have already posted but were worth another look. I admit that the first few were from Christmas last year so it's not really 2008 but it works!
Doesn't she look so different?! What a difference a year makes.

Hardly enough hair to do a wi-ha on the top of her head!
Sledding at the Palmer's. Chad, Kale, Mark, Margie and Ranger!
Our ton o' snow!
Kale's 4th birthday. Transformers of course.
Kate's 2nd birthday.

Silly face.
Aunt Meghan's wedding! Jill, Meghan and Jack.
Reading/sleeping on the way home from the library.
More silly faces. Dad's a good one to do this with.
Sadie Danquah and Jack - born on the same day.
Checking out mama's hospital bed.
Brothers...
Fun in the mountains.
Our sweetest, newest, addition.
Mesa Verde with the Palmer's.
Fishing at the campground.

2 comments:

God is the God of our yesterdays. He allows us the memory of them so we can turn the past into the ministry for the future.

"I don't think you can explain how Christian faith works. It is a mystery. And I love this about Christian spirituality. It cannot be explained, and yet it is beautiful and true. It is something you feel, and it comes from the soul."