How facebook has changed Jill Cooper Palmer's life:
1) Jill Cooper Palmer now talks about herself and her feelings in third person.
2) Jill Cooper Palmer now knows what's going on in everyone else's lives.
3) Jill Cooper Palmer is in a relationship with Mark Palmer.
4) Mark Palmer is excited about being in a relationship with Jill Cooper Palmer.
5) Jill Cooper Palmer had no idea she had so many "friends"!
6) Jill Cooper Palmer had no idea Mark Palmer had so many "friends"!
7) Jill Cooper Palmer is sad that Mark Palmer is twice as popular as she is in half the time.
8) Jill Cooper Palmer has great self esteem because cool people want to be her friend.
9) Jill Cooper Palmer now speaks in "flair" {I didn't slap your face, I just high fived it really hard}
10) Jill Cooper Palmer now has short and sometimes meaningless conversations.
11) Jill Cooper Palmer has imaginary snowball fights.
12) Jill Cooper Palmer gets poked a lot.
13) Mark Palmer is lol.
How sad is Jill Cooper Palmer's life...
I am also on Instagram if you'd like to see more pictures. My username is jmpalmer.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God is the God of our yesterdays. He allows us the memory of them so we can turn the past into the ministry for the future.
"I don't think you can explain how Christian faith works. It is a mystery. And I love this about Christian spirituality. It cannot be explained, and yet it is beautiful and true. It is something you feel, and it comes from the soul."
What's Facebook?
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up... and I seriously love that flair about high fives and slapping in the face... funny one. It is mundane.. and insane the world of facebook! :)
ReplyDeletethis CRACKS me up!!
ReplyDeleteThe flair part was hilarious. From the back of my mind, I remember when we were at the Blegers for a Uturn meeting and I said 'pimp slap'. You then replied," pimp!?. The distributor of protitution?" Good Grief.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, stay blessed.
oh my goodness Jill you almost made me pee my pants just thought you would like to know that!
ReplyDelete