While at my parents house we had bath night. Instead of putting Jack in the tub with the others we gave him the bathroom sink. Had to document that he fit in the sink!
I am also on Instagram if you'd like to see more pictures. My username is jmpalmer.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Tub time in the sink
While at my parents house we had bath night. Instead of putting Jack in the tub with the others we gave him the bathroom sink. Had to document that he fit in the sink!
Others like this one:
jack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God is the God of our yesterdays. He allows us the memory of them so we can turn the past into the ministry for the future.
"I don't think you can explain how Christian faith works. It is a mystery. And I love this about Christian spirituality. It cannot be explained, and yet it is beautiful and true. It is something you feel, and it comes from the soul."
Is he sleeping in the tub? He looks like his little eyes are closed and he's sleeping. he's so cute! I am going to dig up some baby pics.. I've forgotten what my kids were like as babies... how quickly that time passes! Thanks for the cool pics of Jack. He rocks! :)
ReplyDelete