I am also on Instagram if you'd like to see more pictures. My username is jmpalmer.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

If you are caught...

...acting like a weeping willow tree and singing a sad song...

...wearing a cup tied to a necktie, a dollar, and a whipped cream cap...
...wearing a random necktie and swinging a boot over your head...
...drinking from a cup without your hands...
...picking your nose...
...wearing a made up mask with a princess crown...
...you must be playing Quelf and having a blast!

We had a Christmas Party with our Riverguides last night (post-Christmas obviously) and introduced them to our new game, Quelf. It's the most random and crazy game and we had a blast. Here's the pictures to prove it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness those pictures are hilarious!! :) I do a little of my own lurking as well! Happy New Year (Chinese style!)

    ReplyDelete

God is the God of our yesterdays. He allows us the memory of them so we can turn the past into the ministry for the future.

"I don't think you can explain how Christian faith works. It is a mystery. And I love this about Christian spirituality. It cannot be explained, and yet it is beautiful and true. It is something you feel, and it comes from the soul."