I am also on Instagram if you'd like to see more pictures. My username is jmpalmer.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Hope you smile :)

So the kids and I played on our computer this morning and this is what we came up with. We have a photo booth application with a bunch of different effects and laughed and laughed as we saw our faces twisted, pulled, smushed, stretched and put into various backgrounds. Hope you can smile to!

Here we are in front of the Eiffel Tower. Just a quick day trip to Paris!
Round and round we go -- all twisted up!
Jack's head is hilarious in this one. Ever see Beetlejuice at the end when the witch doctor shrinks Michael Keaton's head? Totally Jack!
Ahhhh, the mirror effect. Twice as much fun!
The light tunnel. Makes our tongues longer!
The Siamese twins. Joined at the head. Wouldn't that be crazy?!
Ginormous foreheads! Or six heads I guess...

Ok, this one's a little freaky and scary. Be careful.
Kate looks like Jay Leno!
Floating in the clouds.
Swimming with the fish underwater.
Two more cute, fun, random ones.

2 comments:

  1. So my favorite one is the one where you look like Jay Leno and your nose is super tiny! And a couple pics after that Kate does not even look like herself... that is a fun application on the good ol laptop. Your kids look like they are having a blast. lv u girl! Your such a fun Mommy! -jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud. Jack with the tiny head... It was great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

God is the God of our yesterdays. He allows us the memory of them so we can turn the past into the ministry for the future.

"I don't think you can explain how Christian faith works. It is a mystery. And I love this about Christian spirituality. It cannot be explained, and yet it is beautiful and true. It is something you feel, and it comes from the soul."