I am also on Instagram if you'd like to see more pictures. My username is jmpalmer.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Jack


Today I'm thanking God for Jack.
I'm thankful...
...that he's not living inside me anymore!
...that God delivered this beautiful, precious miracle safely.
...that he's healthy and (somewhat) happy.
...for his beautiful, wonderful smile that goes from ear to ear. One that I go nuts for and do crazy things to see!
...for his ten little fingers and ten little toes.
...that he can scream and cry. I may not like to hear it all the time but it's still something to be very thankful for.
...that he loves to snuggle up close and sleep peacefully.
...that he's sleeping through the night.
...for his funny "frat boy" ways.
...for his wonderous look when he's awake and taking in his surroundings.
...for this gift from God.
...for Walmart brand Mylicon and the fact that it helps Jack calm down and makes his tummy feel better.
...for his "new" personality. Just in the last week he has transformed from infant to baby. Last week we heard him cooing in his crib at 5 AM. When we checked on him, we found him rolled over on his back talking to himself. So sweet - even at 5 AM.

4 comments:

  1. Jack rocks. We are all thankful for that awesome little boy. His face lights up when he smiles... and he's a man after my own heart... he loves to sleep. Lord, please bless this awesome little boy - reveal to him early in life your awesome plan for him. Let your light just shine in this little awesome gift to all of us. lv, jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet little smile! I have to say I would do crazy things to get him to keep smiling, too :) glad to hear you've gotten through the nighttime phase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank God for Jack as well! He is a love and makes my day brighter. You kids just have that effect on me! He is an amazing little man and I know God has huge stuff instore for him! He is going to do big things for God someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my baby boy. He is my buddy. I am very thankful for him and the way he lets his brother and sister love on him!

    ReplyDelete

God is the God of our yesterdays. He allows us the memory of them so we can turn the past into the ministry for the future.

"I don't think you can explain how Christian faith works. It is a mystery. And I love this about Christian spirituality. It cannot be explained, and yet it is beautiful and true. It is something you feel, and it comes from the soul."