Our marriage is awesome and we have a lot of fun together. Sometimes I'm just amazed at how we work things out. We are sooooo different. I thought I'd make a list and show you that opposites do attract!
Mark is spontaneous.
Jill is a schedule keeper.
Mark loves to do fun things with money.
Jill is a tightwad.
Jill has lists for everything.
Mark...does not.
Jill is addicted to blogging and has blogs running around in her head while she's cleaning.
Mark has blogged 3 times.
Mark enjoys cartoons, movies and Star Trek.
Jill likes to watch crime dramas.
Mark gags when he sees poop.
Jill cleans it up.
Jill loves her minivan.
Mark wants a mini-Cooper.
Mark is a preacher.
Jill is a teacher.
Mark gets Serious Texas for lunch.
Jill gets peanut butter and jelly.
Jill likes to read.
Mark does not.
Mark enjoys camping by himself.
Jill does not!
Mark can do goofy things with his face.
Jill can not.
Mark likes pets (dogs mostly).
Jill does not (dogs mostly).
Mark likes Chinese food.
Jill prefers Mexican.
Jill cooks and bakes.
Mark grills.
Mark is very social.
Jill is a homebody - most of the time.
Jill likes it cold when she sleeps.
Mark likes it hot.
Jill's ok with thrift store shopping for her wardrobe.
Mark prefers Old Navy or Gap.
Mark is a computer genius.
Jill knows how to turn it on.
Jill has her ears and nose pierced.
Mark does not.
Thankfully we'll both get a kick out of reading about our differences!
I am also on Instagram if you'd like to see more pictures. My username is jmpalmer.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God is the God of our yesterdays. He allows us the memory of them so we can turn the past into the ministry for the future.
"I don't think you can explain how Christian faith works. It is a mystery. And I love this about Christian spirituality. It cannot be explained, and yet it is beautiful and true. It is something you feel, and it comes from the soul."
You guys are awesome! Both in your own special ways! Here's to Serious Texas!
ReplyDeleteSo I think we need to get Serious Texas on a Tuesday and let Mark and Matt have PB&J... probably would not go over to well but it would be fun for you and me.
ReplyDeleteJust thank how boring life would be if we had married men just like us! Glad that opposites attract.
I think I would strangle my spouse if he was just like me. Praise Jesus for differences! And yeah for no Chinese food!
ReplyDeleteoh man you both are to funny! Love you both!
ReplyDelete