I am also on Instagram if you'd like to see more pictures. My username is jmpalmer.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Life

Today is the anniversary of Roe v. Wade. So today I will thank God for my life!

I'm thankful...

...that I'm alive and that my parents chose to give me life. (Anyone born after '73 had a chance of being legally aborted)

...that the babies who have been aborted are absolutely loved by God and are in heaven with Him right now.

...that no matter what happens in our future, and who's president, God is in control and He is the giver of life.

...for the lives of my friends, family, husband and children. Life is a precious gift.

2 comments:

  1. Great post Jill. Hurray for life. It is precious and it is important and I appreciate you helping us all to remember. lv, jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog. I need to know my friends care and are praying. Much love, Linny

    ReplyDelete

God is the God of our yesterdays. He allows us the memory of them so we can turn the past into the ministry for the future.

"I don't think you can explain how Christian faith works. It is a mystery. And I love this about Christian spirituality. It cannot be explained, and yet it is beautiful and true. It is something you feel, and it comes from the soul."