I am also on Instagram if you'd like to see more pictures. My username is jmpalmer.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Blowing off the stink

My friend Jen blogged recently about blowing off the stink (basically just getting the heck out of the house and doing something fun). They went ice skating. Looked like fun but I knew that wasn't a reality in our world just yet. So we decided to take the day and go to the library and then Burger King {God answered Kale's prayer through us - ha ha}. The library has a really cool puppet theater with tons of puppets. The kids had a blast and their personalities really came out in their puppet shows.

Kate's on the left and Kale's on the right.The nice little shark and dolphin playing together....(Kale's show - beware)
You didn't think they were actually playing did you? Come on. The shark eats everything!
The girl on the right goes to our church and wanted to join in the fun. She was a little weirded out when the crow was eating the hummingbird. (Kale again) Kate has two girl dollies playing nicely together. Told you their personalities came out...The library is a dangerous place.
One more thing. This sign says Fuel Efficient Vehicle Parking Only. Seriously? I gotta drive a Prius in order to park right in the front? It was actually closer than the handicap spots. Only in Durango. Well maybe not only...probably in Boulder to.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, unfortunately Boulder does have those same parking spots on the 29th street mall!!

    Alisha

    ReplyDelete

God is the God of our yesterdays. He allows us the memory of them so we can turn the past into the ministry for the future.

"I don't think you can explain how Christian faith works. It is a mystery. And I love this about Christian spirituality. It cannot be explained, and yet it is beautiful and true. It is something you feel, and it comes from the soul."