I am also on Instagram if you'd like to see more pictures. My username is jmpalmer.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our sleeping princess

We get a kick out of how Kate sleeps. Each nap is like a new adventure. We never know what we're gonna find when we go in to wake her up. We, of course, had to document a few adventures from two different times.

Is this really comfortable?
Must have been a good book...

6 comments:

  1. I love how she has 2 "firers".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... that is adorable. Reminds me of a few of my sleepers here! so cute.

    And LOVE LOVE LOVE the header of your blog. You guys are a hoot! Your fam. is adorable!!

    So great to chat with you the other day. Tavi called me, thanks for putting us in touch. btw- do you have her e-mail. She gave it to me on the phone, but I wrote it down wrong. ugh...

    And can you e-mail me the current sizes of everyone. I am waiting for some call backs from some clothing stores, and they will need to know them. wow- this is way too long.. should have e-mails. my bad...LOL

    also- head to my blog and grab the button to put on your blog to link to the EHM blog for the Saunders.. And while you are there, enter my giveaway for it. Cause it's just fun!

    Your little munchkins are too stinkin' cute!!

    hugs~
    Amie
    www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the one where she has one 'fire in her mouth and another in her hand...classic pacifier addict!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man she is just way to cute and i love the fires! She is a little sleeping princess! Actually I think I might sleep like that sometimes lol jk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looksl like she just goes and goes and goes and eventually can't stand it anymore and breaks down to sleep! Like the energizer bunny! I love her "fires" too. She is so sweet and precious... and has an awesome little heart. Yeah for little miss Kate.

    ReplyDelete

God is the God of our yesterdays. He allows us the memory of them so we can turn the past into the ministry for the future.

"I don't think you can explain how Christian faith works. It is a mystery. And I love this about Christian spirituality. It cannot be explained, and yet it is beautiful and true. It is something you feel, and it comes from the soul."