I am also on Instagram if you'd like to see more pictures. My username is jmpalmer.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Enjoying Some Presents

Watching kids enjoy their new presents at Christmas is the best. It's fun to see the excitement and know that you were able to bring a smile to their faces. Hopefully these pictures will do the same for you :)

Here is Kate applying her new princess make up on aunt Kelly. Thanks Uncle Nate.

Kale showing off his new shirt. He kept asking us why chicks would dig him...
Kate's new princess camera. One time, a long time ago, I said I didn't want Kate to get into princess stuff. Oh well. That's out the window.
Kate got a dance machine thingy from the Coopers. You plug it into the TV and you can dance with a cartoon character on TV and see yourself. It's pretty cool.
New princess dress up shoes.
Brand new Hummer from Bob the Great. I think there's one just like it driving around Durango.
And then the mustaches. These were a funny hit...
...with all of us!

PS...that's what happens when you stop waxing...

4 comments:

  1. That is so funny. We all look like suck rock stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I ment SUCH rock stars:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha - love Kelly's 'mistake'...too funny...

    Anyway, love the princess shoes...they are my fav....do they have any in my size?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I am loving kales shirt and his question it makes me giggle! Kate is so adoreble!

    ReplyDelete

God is the God of our yesterdays. He allows us the memory of them so we can turn the past into the ministry for the future.

"I don't think you can explain how Christian faith works. It is a mystery. And I love this about Christian spirituality. It cannot be explained, and yet it is beautiful and true. It is something you feel, and it comes from the soul."