I am also on Instagram if you'd like to see more pictures. My username is jmpalmer.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday - The Saunders

My friends had a terrible house fire yesterday. Today I want to share why I am so thankful for them.

I'm thankful...

...that everyone is safe!

...that they fixed the one fire alarm that worked!

...for each child they love so dearly.

...for their amazing ministry at the River Church.

...for their love for me and my family.

...that they're in the process of bringing one more home!

...for their love for Jesus. Their real love, lived out in everyday life.

...for their example of family, friendship and church.

...for a wonderful and loving 30 year marriage - what a gift to all of us!

...for a new day. I pray for peace and wisdom and endurance through this next season of their lives. What a difficult road to walk. But we will walk with you! Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is the God of our yesterdays. He allows us the memory of them so we can turn the past into the ministry for the future.

"I don't think you can explain how Christian faith works. It is a mystery. And I love this about Christian spirituality. It cannot be explained, and yet it is beautiful and true. It is something you feel, and it comes from the soul."