I am also on Instagram if you'd like to see more pictures. My username is jmpalmer.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jack and Kale

I pulled out the 3-6 month boy clothes and had a great time (again) remembering some outfits that Kale wore - excited to be able to see Jack in them. This outfit in particular was one of my favorites. It's a simple little sweatsuit but the hood has bear ears. Adorable! Mark's brother and his wife framed a cute picture of Kale wearing this outfit and we have it sitting out. We put Jack in the same outfit and tried to snap a picture of him doing pretty much the same thing. It was fun to see the similarities and the differences at roughly the same age. I sandwiched Kale in the middle of Jack. More pics of the Palmer boys...

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness so cute i can't stand it. i am excited to kiss all your kids tomorrow! :) i almost said all you boys lol just thought i would tell you that and maybe make you lol! love you see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

God is the God of our yesterdays. He allows us the memory of them so we can turn the past into the ministry for the future.

"I don't think you can explain how Christian faith works. It is a mystery. And I love this about Christian spirituality. It cannot be explained, and yet it is beautiful and true. It is something you feel, and it comes from the soul."